Wednesday 10 November 2010

It takes more than patterns to Paint abstractions

With rumours that Myspace might be sold off or close, OK. I have never been heavily in to myspace, however, I was surprised to find the last time I logged in, they have added a worthwhile blog via Wordpress and as a direct result I took full advantage of this by setting up, very much a personal blog for myself. Obviously a lot of what I write will be about art and painting, but also about the other aspects of my life. Like music, books, dance, bikes and places of interest. All of which make me who I am and glides my hand and thoughts.

Its just called Mark’s Space. That I will probably fill with odd notes, things I do, places I go, as well as thoughts as they spring to mind. The latest post I wrote, just to kick thing off is about my personal feeling to abstract art and well worth the read.
http://mjopainter.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/abstract-artwork-is-more-than-just-patterns/

1 comment: